Saturday, November 5, 2011

11/5/11 Cinderella

Last night was a Ladies Fellowship/Craft Night at church, so I was able to get lots of work done.  It's such a joy to sit, snack, craft, and chat with some of the greatest ladies I've ever met.  Plus, it was a few hours spent outside of my crazy house so that's always a bonus.


Castle close up - almost done!
I've got some more alone time this afternoon -- thanks to opening day of hunting season and the kids spending some time with grandma! -- so I'm going to at least finish the back-stitching on the castle and maybe work on some more of the green area on the bottom. 

Happy stitching everyone!
Pin It

3 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Great stitching. I love the colours in the sky in this design.

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Thanks so much! The sky is one of my favorite things to stitch so far.

TammyK said...

How awesome that your church has a craft night. I'd love that. Your wip is looking great :-)