Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8/30/11 Wild Thing

Another busy few days around here.  I've been dividing my free time between cross stitching and reading, so not as much got done on this project as it would have normally.  Luckily for me, I enjoy doing these at a more leisurely pace. 


Once the dark green leaves go in, the rest is just filling it in with the light green color.  I love when it gets to that point because I can just zone out and stitch without having to count and double check.  Hopefully, this little guy will be done by the weekend and then it's on to the panda!

Happy stitching everyone!


Pin It

4 comments:

sharine said...

Very cute!

Kaisievic said...

Wow! It is really taking shape. I really need to get back to my Numbers Afghan, the baby it is being stitched for is already had her first birthday! lol!

Cross Stitch Queen said...

Your WIP is looking fantastically well. I am following your progress and I must say, your animals are really cute!

Thanks for having my giveaway on your blog. It means alot to me. I am 25 people away from starting it.

Have a great week!
CSQ
http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am the same way when it comes to stitching without counting. I love that part. I can just stitch away. I love this project but I'm ready to see more Cindy!