Sunday, May 15, 2011

5/15/11 Stitching

UGH!!!  I'm so frustrated right now.  I think there is an error on this chart and I may have to rip out some of the stitches I completed.


Comparison to the cover picture
I think maybe the wrong symbol was put in the chart.  The cover shows a purple/blue blend that I used previously in the left corner, but the chart calls for the grey/pink color that I stitched.  It doesn't blend well with the other colors around it in my opinion, so I think I'm going to have to frog at least 50 stitches and start it again. 

I suppose it could be much worse.  At least I noticed it before I did the whole part in that color, but it's never fun to rip out what you've completed. 

Tomorrow will be a no-stitch day for me since I have a medical procedure to do in the morning and I have a lot of reading to catch up on for my psychology class.  I'll try to stitch a bit in the next few days and (hopefully) get this problem sorted out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren, I have left you a reply in the cross stitch forum, in reply to this........